Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Football

Last night I went to the Rose Bowl to watch Chelsea FC play Inter Milan. It made me realize American fans are not passionate at all. Now I know the argument is real Football is not as popular in America, but this game drew the hardcore followers of both Chelsea and Inter. Even with 80,000 hardcore Football fans the environment and passion was barely felt. I just hope one day we can reach the level of passion that the Europeans have for their clubs with any of our sports teams.



Still trying to figure out the flow of my blog. Stay with me and I guarantee it will get better!

2 comments:

  1. Any football match in America will be a bit "meh". (Especially after seeing Chelsea play at Stamford Bridge!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. dude you've seen Chelsea play in England ?!?!

    ReplyDelete